In order to declare a COMM Major you will need to attend a new major meeting. These are group meetings to discuss the major’s requirements, to ask questions about the major, and to sign up for it. Meetings begin on time and last 30 – 40 minutes – late entry is not allowed. There is currently no COMM minor.
Meeting dates are available when you log in at advising.colorado.edu
To sign up to attend a Major Declaration Meeting:
1) Visit http://advising.colorado.edu and click on the “Make an Advising Appointment” button.
2) Login with your Identikey and password when prompted
3) Click on “Major/Minor Declaration Info” at the top.
4) Choose a department from the drop down list.
5) Click on the View Schedule button.
6) Select a meeting time and click on the link.
7) Type in the reason for joining appointment and click Sign Up.
8) You will receive a confirmation at your CU Boulder e-mail for your scheduled appointment.